Paxon Hollow Golf Club cares about our guests and our employees. For the safety of all we have implemented new reservation and check-in procedures. Please take a quick minute to read through the details below. We will update these policies as the situation evolves
Tee Time Reservations
- All golfers must have an advance reservation, no walk up play will be allowed.
- Credit card is required with all reservations and this credit card will be used for payment upon arrival. The individual who books the tee time will pay for all players in the group.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your reservation is for the correct amount of players.
- Reservations can be adjusted or canceled by calling the golf shop prior to arrival.
- Reservations for two or more players should be done online up to seven days in advance.
- Single golfers can make a reservation over the phone for the current day only.
What to expect upon arrival
- The practice range and putting green are currently closed.
- Golfer check-in will be with the starter in the parking lot, please have clubs with you.
- Please do not check-in with starter more than 10 minutes prior to your start time to limit contact with other customers. Customers arriving early will be asked to wait at your car.
- For the protection of your fellow customers and our staff we ask that you wear a mask during the check-in process. Masks are not required when playing golf.
- The golf shop is open for any special payment situations or to purchase merchandise. We are limiting the golf shop to two customers at a time and a mask is required to enter.
- It is assumed that you will be sharing a cart with your playing partner. If requesting your own cart for single use, additional charges will apply.
- There are no water coolers on the course. You may bring your own water or purchase water bottles from the snack bar.
- Upon completion of your round you may take the golf cart to your car to unload your equipment. After unloading all of your belongings please bring golf carts back to the cart return area located near the flagpoles and empty all trash in receptacles.
ClickHere to view and reserve a tee time